Robotics and Manufacturing Automation Laboratory
and Manufacturing Automation Laboratory is an extensively equipped
research facility. The laboratory is
supervised by Dr. Gary Bone. The laboratory
- Three industrial robots
(PUMA 762 with 20 kg payload capacity, PUMA-560 with 5 kg payload capacity and a CRS-F3 with
5 kg payload capacity).
- Two mobile robots (holonomic and nonholonomic).
- Three real-time vision systems.
- PC-based open architecture control systems.
- Custom Robotic Hands and Grippers.
- A variety of sensors and actuators for building prototype robotic systems.